- The formal Contract between the Ty Newydd Country
Hotel and the customer is deemed to incorporate these
Terms and Conditions and the completed Booking Form.
Where there is a contradiction between the Terms and
Conditions and the Booking Form then the latter will
- The Ty Newydd Country Hotel Wedding Package is based
on a minimum spend of £1,600.00. We can accommodate
smaller weddings, however; a surcharge may apply.
- A set up charge of £300 will apply for Civil
- Evening Receptions are required to finish by
midnight. An extension to 1:00am may be arranged at a
cost of £200.00.
- A Drinks Package must be selected for all adult
Guests attending the Wedding - this comprises of a drink
on arrival/after the Civil Ceremony, a glass of wine
with the meal and a glass of sparkling wine or champagne
for the toast.
- No wines, spirits or beer may be brought into the
Hotel nor do we allow corkage or miniature bottles to be
used as favours unless purchased from the Hotel.
- Any Guest found bringing wines, spirits or beer into
the Hotel, for their consumption, will be charged
accordingly and asked to leave the premises.
- The Wedding Breakfast is a set package and you must
choose the same Starter, Main Course and Dessert for
each Guest. The only exception being Vegetarians and
Guests with special dietary requirements.
- If an Evening Reception is being held, a Buffet must
be ordered for the total number of Guests attending the
- If there is no Evening Reception the function room
must be vacated by 6:00pm
- Any Guests attending the Wedding who behave in an
unreasonable manner or are disruptive to the Staff or
other Guests will be asked to leave the premises.
Children attending the Wedding must be supervised at all
times by a responsible adult.
- Bio-degradable confetti is allowed outside the
building and in the grounds of the Hotel only.
- Given the high cost of cancellation, customers are
strongly advised to arrange insurance to cover any
unexpected changes to plans
- A provisional booking can only be held for 14 days.
However we endeavour to contact you before releasing the
- A firm booking is only made when the correctly
completed Booking Form has been returned together with
the appropriate deposit.
- An initial deposit of £600.00 is required at the
time of making a firm booking.
- A deposit of £20.00 per prospective Wedding
Breakfast Guest (or for Evening only Receptions a
deposit of £10.00 per Guest) is required to be paid six
months before the date of the Wedding.
- The final payment is required to be paid 14 days
before the date of the Wedding.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Failure to make a payment by the due date will be
assumed to represent a cancellation by the customer.
- The total cost will be calculated using the number
of people actually attending or the number notified 14
days prior to the event, whichever is greater, subject
to the minimum spend of £1,600.00.
- If the total cost is greater than the deposit paid,
the balance is required on the day of the event.
- If the deposit paid is greater than the total cost
of the event, the difference will be refunded within 10
working days of the event.
- All prices published are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
- Prices quoted at the time of booking, excluding the
VAT element, will be held for a maximum of six months.
VAT will always be charged at the rate in force at the
time of payment.
Damage and Loss
- Damage caused to the fixtures and fittings of the
Hotel by Guests during the event are the responsibility
of the person making the booking. Any such damage will
be charged for in full.
- The Ty Newydd Country Hotel cannot accept liability
for loss or damage to customer's property unless the
loss or damage can be proved to have been caused by the
negligence, willful act or default of the management or
its employees. Cloakrooms are not secure and notices to
that effect are in clear view.
- Valuable items may be accepted for safe keeping with
reception at the discretion of the Hotel.
Cancellation by the Hotel
- If due to circumstances beyond our control The Ty
Newydd Country Hotel becomes unavailable for the booked
event, then every effort will be made by the staff to
find an alternative venue.
- If this is not possible then a full refund will be
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws
of England and Wales